1. Return of quality goods ,
based on the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (22/07/2014) on the approval of retail rules and the Retail Rules themselves.
If the Consumer enters into a sales contract (hereinafter the Contract) using only means of communication (distance contract) and as a result is unable to exercise the statutory right to inspect the goods and assess the nature of the services provided before concluding the contract, he has the right to withdraw from the sales contract, by notifying the Seller in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods. If the Buyer has acquired several goods under one Contract, he has the right to completely refuse all the goods purchased under one Contract or only some of the goods purchased under one Contract.The specified deadline of 14 (fourteen) days for submitting a written request starts from the date of delivery of the goods (ies) to the Buyer or his authorized representative and is not extended or in any way related to the delivery or return of goods to the Seller or another person for reasons beyond the Seller’s control. Purchased quality goods can be returned within 14 days. if:
– the returned goods are in the original neat packaging;
– the product is unused and undamaged;
– the product has not lost its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, peel-off protective films, bags, etc.);
– the returned product is complete with all the documentation attached by the manufacturer;
– when returning the goods, the document of its purchase, warranty card (if issued) is presented.
Quality goods cannot be returned if they are:
– audiovisual works and phonograms on any video or audio medium, computer programs if the protection of the packaging is infringed;
– newspapers, magazines or other periodicals;
– goods which have been manufactured according to the Buyer’s individual order or are obviously adapted to it, or which, due to their nature, can no longer be returned to the Buyer due to loss of goods, are perishable or expire;
– in other cases, when the purchase and sale agreement cannot be terminated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Please return the returned product to the nearest www.neurotechnologijos.com store. When returning quality goods, the buyer is responsible for:
– packaging of goods;
– delivery of the goods to the nearest www.neurotechnologijos.com store (unless the wrong goods have been received).
We may refuse to take back a product if changes have been made to the appearance of the product or packaging that were not necessary to inspect the product, including damaged labels, torn protective films, and violations of transparent packaging that would not interfere with the right to inspect the product.
If the packaging damage to the product results in the product not being able to be sold later for the same price, without infringing the other Buyer’s right to purchase a new and unused product, such goods can only be returned by mutual agreement (eg if you agree to compensate for depreciation). .
Returning email the product purchased in the store, we will ask you to submit a free-form written request, indicating the detailed order information: order number, date, product, price, delivery date. The application must include a refund account.
We undertake to return the money paid by you within 14 working days, which does not include the time during which the authorized service center confirms that the product is in good condition, ie no damage, damage, unchanged parts, the serial number of the purchased and returned product, etc.).
If at the time of purchase you have been granted an additional discount for the order, and you return only a part of the goods purchased with one order, we can deduct the amount of the discount from the refund amount.
If the Consumer enters into a sales contract in the Seller’s showroom and can exercise the statutory right to inspect the goods and assess the nature of the services provided, his request to return the purchased good quality goods for the reasons specified in Article 6.362 of the Civil Code can be satisfied only with the Seller’s consent. .
This provision applies to non-returnable goods covered by the Retail Rules:
– machinery and mechanical appliances (Combined Nomenclature codes 8401-8487)
– electrical machinery and equipment, sound recorders and reproducers and television image and sound recorders and reproducers (Combined Nomenclature codes – 8501-8548)
– for optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus (Combined Nomenclature codes 9001-9033)
– other goods listed in point 17 of the Retail Regulations.
2. Return of goods after purchase of goods of incorrect quality
and in other cases, in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (22/07/2014) regarding the approval of the retail trade rules and the Retail Trade Rules themselves.
In case the reason for returning the product is the purchase of a defective product, we undertake to replace the defective product with a defective product at our own expense or return the money paid for the product when the authorized service confirms that the product is defective due to the manufacturer’s fault. damage caused by consumption, damage, unchanged parts, the serial number of the purchased and returned product coincides, etc.
The product can be returned here:
UAB Neurotechnologijos Code: 304065589 VAT code: LT100010943715 Address: Lvovo str. 25, Vilnius, 09320, Lithuania Business center 3BURĖS